Monday, July 16, 2012

Get Smart - Fabolous (Ghetto Fabolous) With Lyrics

### Cpr Classes - Get Smart - Fabolous (Ghetto Fabolous) With Lyrics.###
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I even have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Get Smart - Fabolous (Ghetto Fabolous) With Lyrics.

Do you know about - Get Smart - Fabolous (Ghetto Fabolous) With Lyrics

Cpr Classes ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the actual about Cpr Classes . You read this article for home elevators what you wish to know is Cpr Classes .

How is Get Smart - Fabolous (Ghetto Fabolous) With Lyrics

Get Smart - Fabolous (Ghetto Fabolous) With Lyrics Video Clips. Duration : 3.75 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Cpr Classes . [Verse 1] I like'em brown, yellow, Peurto Rican or Asian Who have the weekend occaison Sneak in the Days Inn I'm never tweakin' of haze an frequently blazin' Now if they ain't on ya face it ain't the cheeks that i stay in Cant deny it, Used to take weeks and persuasion Now I just be lookin' down at these freaks in amazement With a girl, The first thing I peep a notice Is how full her lips is and deep her throat is So you ain't gotta be perfect I'll buy you whatever you want, But your heads gotta be worth it Still what I mean is Your brains gotta send chills through my penis 'Til I feel like a geinus Look at it from a playa's postition I got a scholarship, I get smart without payin' tuition My classes be like two three hours That's why I'm the smartest young guy since Doogie Howser [Chorus] Still what I mean is I really just wanna get smart until I feel like a genius And all that I ask is That you help me get good grades in all of my classes Still what I mean is I really just wanna get smart until I feel like a genius And all that I ask is That you help me get good grades, Ma in all of my classes [Verse 2] Thses bitches they done got real bad Cause now I pull out, Leavin'em lookin' like model for a got milk ad I'm a teachers pet And even if you good at math ma you'll have trouble countin' each bauggette All it takes would hood tutors and some good budda And promise to buy them some of them Razor foot scooters They don't care where the cops is Outta the blue they stop biz ...
I hope you have new knowledge about Cpr Classes . Where you may offer use within your everyday life. And most significantly, your reaction is Cpr Classes . View Related articles associated with Cpr Classes . I Roll below. I even have counseled my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Get Smart - Fabolous (Ghetto Fabolous) With Lyrics.


No comments:

Post a Comment